Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 5, 2013

And You Can Quote Me (4)


 Ayla has us laughing again with her most recent conversations.  She has really enjoyed telling stories- some lasting over 15 minutes so I try to remember as much as possible. I need to start recording them!

 ------------------------

After having a cold.
Ayla: "Mommy, I feel better!"
Mommy: "Hallelujah!"
Ayla: "Why did you say that?"
Mommy: "Because I'm happy you're feeling better."
Ayla: "What do you say when you're sad? Sad-elujah?"

------------------------

After eating goldfish shaped toast for breakfast.
"My left ear hurts a little. I think some of my fish bread got lost and didn't go in my belly. I think it went in my ear and now it's hurting."

------------------------

Looking at her hands after a bath.
Ayla: "What are those?"
Mommy: "Those are wrinkles from the water."
Ayla: "Hmm...how should I get these wrinkles off my fingers?"

------------------------

Riding a swing
"Whenever I'm in trouble I get sad. But now I'm happy!!! Wheeee!!

------------------------

At the park
Ayla: "Why are those two girls laughing?"
Mommy: "I'm not sure."
Ayla: "I think because they love each other."

------------------------

Talking about family
"My whole family is very sweet. Like RheRhe and JaJa. But things like monsters are bad and scary. The bad monster store (Halloween) you took me to was very scary, but now we are in a good nice place. (Looks around) I really like this house. It's not scary."

------------------------

Telling stories... Lots of stories!

"A little squirrel found a magic wand in a tree. Then he turned Lincoln into a bat!"

"A witch came and took all the beds out of our house.  She tried to fit them on that tree, but nope, it was too tall.  Then she tried to put in on the car, but it was too big, then she tried to fit them on my lap but it was too small. But then, she had an idea! She put the beds back in our house and it was just right. Everything was back to how it was supposed to be! The End."

"My sock is missing. I think two little fairies took it. A boy fairy and a girl fairy. They took the sock and blew it all the way to Jackson's house. Now the sock is sad because it is missing his mommy."

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment