It went from zero snow to full on blizzard like conditions in just minutes. Oh, and there was lighting too. Snow and lightning. That's not a combo you see every day. It snowed hard, really hard...and then just stopped. After Ayla got up from her nap, we went outside to play in it before it got too dark.
The first thing she said was "We have snow just like Netta and Papi's house in Ohio!" The second thing she said was "Can I eat the snow?"
I showed her how to make snow angels....
...and we tried to catch the giant flakes on our tongues.
We threw snowballs at each other and watched how our feet made tracks in the snow. Then she went right back to eating the snow. She said it was her favorite. (A word she uses for lots of things these days.) I gave her my dad's favorite warning. Just don't eat the yellow snow.



No comments:
Post a Comment