Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ayla Says...



Here are the most recent sayings in my continued collection!

-------------------------------
 
Ayla: "I'm magic like Elsa. And I'm pretty powerful. More powerful than a fire hose."

-------------------------------


As Jeff is reprimanding Lincoln for spitting food.
Ayla: (yelling from the bathroom) "Lincoln! Listen to your father!"


-------------------------------


After seeing a heart I drew.
Ayla: "Oh it's so cute I might just cry!"


-------------------------------

Confusing thoughts
Ayla: "I'm never going to smoke when I'm an adult because I don't want to die..." (thinking) "Is dying bad for you? It's not good luck right? But it is good because you get to see God."

-------------------------------

Going outside

Ayla: "Come on Lincoln. Scoot your patoot."


-------------------------------

At the dinner table
Ayla: "Let's call Netta."
Mommy: "What do you want to talk about?"
Ayla: "I need to talk to her about this house. And God. And love and peace."

-------------------------------


Looking at Calvin
Ayla: "My favorite part of Calvin is his head. And the smallest part of him are his little nipples."


-------------------------------


The day after Easter
Ayla: "Hey Mom, did you hear God last night?"
Mommy: "I didn't. Did you?"
Ayla: "Yes! He said 'I love you'. And it was Easter. Wasn't that a good Easter present?!"


-------------------------------


To Daddy after he worked out
Ayla: "EWWW Daddy! Your stinky. You need a shower young man."


-------------------------------


Playing upstairs before bed.
Ayla: "What's that noise? Is it a monster?"
Mommy: "I think Daddy is home." (Starting to go downstairs)
Ayla: "But Mom! You can't just go downstairs all willy-nilly. It might be a scary monster!"


-------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment