Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And You Can Quote Me (7)


I love how these quotes really show who Ayla is and who she is becoming. She very much likes to be in charge.  And of course, there are still things that she says that have me asking "where did she come up with that?!"

-------------------------------

Talking to her doll while in the pool.
Ayla: "I can see you don't have self control so now you need to get out of the pool and think about what you did. I don't like your attitude today."

-------------------------------

Ayla: "Mommy, can you kiss my hands?
Mommy: "Sure" (kisses hands)
Ayla: (Cups them and makes a motion toward her pocket) "I'm going to put some of your kisses in my pocket and the rest in my heart.... Mommy, now can you kiss God? He lives in my heart.
Mommy: "Of course." (kisses over her heart)
Ayla: "There! Now I'm all good to go!"

-------------------------------

Working on a project with glitter glue
Ayla: "Oh! Goose feathers! I messed up!"

-------------------------------

Playing in the closet behind my clothes.
Mommy: "Ayla, please get out. You know I don't like you back there."
Ayla: (picks up a receipt from the floor and pretends to read aloud) "Go in the closet and have lots of fun.....Mommy, this special message is telling me to go in. I have to listen to it."

-------------------------------

Ayla: "Daddy, oh my gosh! You smell like chicken! And....and rose petals too!"

-------------------------------

Trying to talk to Siri on the iphone.
Ayla: "Siri, when is Halloween?"
Siri: "Halloween is Thursday, October 31st."
Ayla: "When is Easter?"
Siri: "Easter is Sunday, March 31st"
Ayla: "When is the bunny coming?"
Siri: "I don't understand the question."
Ayla: (yells) "WHEN IS THE BUNNY COMING?"
Siri: "I don't know what that means."
Ayla: "Listen to me Siri. Pay attention!"
Siri: "I couldn't find that in your music."
Ayla: "Aaahhh! When. Is. The. Bunny. Coming. To. My. House?"
Siri: "I didn't find any events about the bunny coming to my house."
Ayla: "Fine. Bye."
Siri: "Goodbye."

-------------------------------

 Ayla: "Mom, I washed that marker off my leg....with my tongue."

-------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment