Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And You Can Quote Me (6)


-------------------------------

Pulling toilet paper out of the closet.
Ayla: "Mom, can I snuggle with this?"
Mommy: "With the toilet paper?"
Ayla: "Yes. Remember that bear? He snuggles with toilet paper all the time."
Mommy: "Umm?"
Ayla: "You know Mommy, the bear on t.v? He likes to snuggle with it, so can I too?"
Mommy: "Sure, I don't see why not."
Ayla: "Thanks Mom!"
(Proceeds to carry a roll of toilet paper around for the rest of the day.)

-------------------------------

I forgot to put a pull-up on Ayla and she woke up with a wet bed.
Ayla: "Mommy, can I tell you something? I know you didn't mean to and it's ok. I forgive you."

-------------------------------

Sitting in the tent with Lincoln
Ayla: "P-U!!!"
Mommy: "Does Lincoln have a dirty diaper?"
Ayla: "No, it's my feet." (Shoes come flying out of the tent.)
"I have GOT to get rid of these stinky shoes!"

-------------------------------

After getting out of bed for the third time at night.
Daddy: "If you get out of bed again we are going to have to spank you."
Ayla: "Who? Mommy or Daddy?"
Mommy: "Maybe we both will."
Ayla: "Hmmm....well..who is going to go first when you spank me?"

-------------------------------

Mommy: "Lincoln what do you want for your birthday?"
Ayla: "A puppy. He really wants a puppy."

-------------------------------

Ayla: "When can I drive a car?"
Mommy: "When your bigger and older."
Ayla: "When I'm an adult? I can drive a car then? Then I can say a bad word too. But I'm not big yet. I'm still just Ayla."

-------------------------------

Ayla: "I'm a worm, but I'm sick. Can you be the doctor and check me? My squiggly is not working."

-------------------------------

Ayla: "I'm thinking about something. A waffle costume. I'm going to a costume party and you can come with me Mommy! Daddy can drive us. Then tomorrow I'm going to dress up as a party pooper!"


-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment