As Elton John sings "Baby's got blue eyes", I am in love with Lincoln's baby blues. They are just like his daddy's. I know eyes can change color up to a year, so there's a chance they'll be hazel like Ayla's and mine- but I'm hoping they stick around.
Lincoln is still a very smiley baby. Look at him and he smiles. Talk to him and he smiles. I swear, he seems happier and happier each day.
He also loves his hands. Now that he has discovered them, he takes several moments from his day to just stare at them. They are also a new found treat to suck on. But most of all, he clasps his two little hands together and just holds on.
Lincoln is starting to track people as they walk across the room. So he notices when you are there and gets upset when you leave. Cue the tears.
This was his first Thanksgiving and he got to celebrate it twice. The first time was with my parents the weekend before and then once again on Thanksgiving day at Uncle Will's house. That's our cute little turkey.
Some quick stats: He is sleeping between 6-8 hours a night, and eating for about 30 min each time. Linc is also in the 75% for length and 25% for weight and head cirumerfence.




No comments:
Post a Comment